Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 1 - 11/26/11

This is the first day of the cleanse. I think I got overemotional because I talked EXTENSIVELY about everything from the diet to how I was feeling about the whole ordeal. Today there are two parts to the video, I'm posting them in the correct order.

Part one:


This video has a sound coming from my DSLR camera. It was using autofocus, which I didn't notice until it was already done. I didn't want to redo the recording. Also the sound is low because I'm not used to talking in front of a camera...even though I was talking on it the day before.

Part two:


This second part was just to finish up where I accidentally cut my video off, in case you wanted to see the rest of what I was saying, otherwise you can skip this part. Also the sound was unsyned after it was uploaded on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment