Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 10 - 12/05/11

I'm writing my post a day later because I ended up going to bed early. I just didn't feel that great. I'm not sure if it's because the lack of calories. I do admit I didn't drink as much water as I did the other day. I found my sweatsuit (the sauna kind made of plastic). The oddest thing happened...I couldn't sweat. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the fact that I was already cold even with my heater running (at least it kept me warm :D).

I've noticed that I've been really cold lately and sensitive to smells lately. Food seems more enticing, although I'm committed to this program. I've been pretty productive during the day and suddenly feel run down close to the evening. At least it gets me to bed on time, so there's less chance of temptation to eat.

My greatest feat of the day happens to be not eating one of my favorite foods, tamales (which my mother-in-law made from scratch). I wanted to scream and eat the whole bag, there was 20 or so pieces. The smell was so invigorating because I haven't eaten any mexican food for a pretty long time. I had to step away from the kitchen this time because my stomach actually growled - it hadn't done that for a a couple of days. I still have some tamales in the refrigerator and yet I refuse to ruin this work I've done to get where I'm at.

I think the worse part of my day happens to be the salt water. The taste is more, "salty"...if that even makes sense. I guess with sensitivity to smell comes sensitivity to taste. I guess this is what makes this cleanse more harder as the days go by. Luckily, I can suck on a lemon as I chug the salt water down.

Hope day 11 is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment