Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 12 - 12/07/11

I now understand how hard this cleanse can be for others - who work outside of home. I did a photo shoot for a friend. I had to take pictures for a couple of hours and that had cut into my regimen. I should've prepared better for it, but at least I was able to buy a water bottle.

I assume my weight will be stagnate for another day. :( But I know it's because I didn't drink enough water and skipped out on the lemonade drinks. Now that I've seen how sidetracked I can get outside of the home, I'll need to prepare better for this. Call it a work in progress.

I wasn't hungry today and that also became my downfall. I understand that drinking the lemonade mix is supposed to crucial to this diet. And it has to be a minimum of 6 ten ounce glasses. And I'm actually really energetic in comparison to yesterday. I felt like I could take over the world. And cooking for the kids seemed a bit easier...today.

I'm trying to down the rest of my lemonade mix and water as well. I feel soooo full. Hopefully it will semi make-up for earlier. We'll have to see.

Looking forward to day 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment