Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 24 - 12/19/11 - A.M. Talks About Exercise

I woke up to at least a one pound weight loss, still a loss in my book. I know I gotta drink more fluids today because my urine was so dark, meaning I'm dehydrated. It could explain why I wasn't feeling good last night.

I hope to get the guts to try out my first exercise regimen. I'm not looking for to it actually, but I know I'll get used to it just like I am with this whole lemonade thing. They say 28 days makes it a habit. I'm formulating that it will be part of my lifestyle by the time I'm done with this whole cleansing thing. I really want to feel my best before my son's birthday, February 14. Which also happens to be Valentine's Day. I want to be able to fit into a nice dress by then. I never wear nice things because of how I feel I look in them and the literal size I have to buy, which by the way has the worst looking collection of dresses.

Anywho, here is to my first day of exercise! I'll catch in a P.M. blog about my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment