Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 20 - 12/15/11 Breaking My 200 Pound Mark!

I've never been so happy to see my weight BELOWWWWW 200 pounds for the first time in 5 years! I'm so amped up that I'm looking into an exercise regimen in the next couple of days.

I had gone on another photo shoot for a client and had no resources for water and what not. I prepared this time by drinking a lemonade drink right before leaving. I had to buy some bottled water and sugar free GUM. Yes, gum. I needed something to keep my breath at bay. I've noticed that my breath has become so horrible since I've started this whole thing. Brushing, flossing and gargling with mouthwash hasn't worked! I know there is mention about a white coated tongue in the Master Cleanse booklet, so I know it's considered "normal" during this process. I just haven't experienced the coating, although I have experienced the rancid breath that others have complained about. Sheesh.

My stats are astounding for myself. I can't wait until this 60 days are over, I've already told my family that I want to start shopping and cooking healthier. Go to fast food restaurants WAY less and cook more fish and vegetables. My husband agreed to my new shopping list. I'm quite ecstatic. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment