Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 22 - 12/17/11 - A.M Post

I've lost another pound. I went to sleep last night early because I felt sick. I don't know why. I'm not sure if I didn't drink enough water or if the water made me feel sick. My brother-in-law bought the house Sparkletts Purified Water. That stuff tastes so gross, there's an awful after taste. I asked my husband  if he could taste what I was tasting and he said he could taste something too. He assumed it was a chlorine taste to purify the water. I could hardly stand the taste, faucet water tasted way better than this stuff!

After going to bed early, I felt way more refreshed today. I noticed that others eating around me is starting to bother me a little bit. I think I miss eating food. Just the action of eating. It became so bad that I sat down while watching t.v. making a chewing movement. I couldn't stop. I think I'm going to have to start chewing some sugar free gum to get rid of that desire. I know I'm not supposed to but I'm feeling the effects of not eating. :(

However, I did notice that my face is very clear. I hardly break out. So I have to assume that my regular diet has something to do with my reoccurring breakouts of acne. It could be the soda or sugars. It could be meat or yeasts. I don't know. I know I'm lactose intolerant. There's so much to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment