Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 23 - 12/19/11 - Dehydrated and My Wierd Dream

I went holiday shopping, nightmare for my cleanse/diet! I did bring my lemonade drink in a jug. Let me tell you, it was the heaviest thing I've ever lugged around in my bag. I kept getting nauseous and wanted to gag. Maybe it was because I wasn't drinking enough fluids or I could assume it was the reason why.

I went to bed early because of how sick I felt. I had a dream that night that I messed EVERYTHING up by gorging on food. I didn't care in my dream, I was just happy to eat! I woke up in the middle of that dream thinking that I really did that. To my relief it was just a dream. I really have to look up the meaning of that.

Okay out of curiosity, I looked it up and this is what it said:

To dream of eating: If you are currently dieting in your waking life, then the dream may serve to compensate for the sustenance that you are lacking.

PHEW! To think it was something more tragic...I guess it means I just miss food. And I need to nourish myself, maybe with more fluids? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment