Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Body Measurements on 12/15/11

I'm currently 199 pounds. These are my measurements on my 20th day:

                                           Difference           Total Loss
Chest               44.5"               -1/2"                   -1/2"
Waist               40"                  -3"                      -3"
Hips                 47"                 -4"                      -4"
Upper Arms     15.5"              -1 1/2"               -1 1/2"
Thighs              25.5"             -1 1/2"                -1 1/2"
Calves              17.5"             -1/2"                   -1/2"

Drumroll please: In ONE WEEK I've lost 11" WITHOUT exercise.

I'm still planning on exercising. I've looked through my exercise dvd's to see what regimen is good for me.

Don't forget that everybody has their own body type. Mine happen to be hourglass in a large frame. I've always been large frame even at my skinniest in high school. Even at my small stature :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment