Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 17 - 12/12/11

I stepped on the scale and was pleased to see another drop in my weight: 203 pounds. I love immediate results! I know the salt water flush is dramatically becoming harder and harder to do. I couldn't finish the last quarter of a cup. I kept gagging and threw up the last gulp I was able to take. The taste of the salt is so potent. Even when I drank some water to clear the taste, it couldn't stop me from throwing up the last gulp of salt water. I drank so much water to get rid of the taste, my stomach felt full right away. I think that has a great deal with why I couldn't hold anymore salt water. I'll try lemons instead tomorrow. Hopefully that will work.

In the meantime, I'm going to work on listening to hypnosis tracks. I bought two sets of earphones, one for on the go listening and the other for home. I hate to wear earbud earphones for long periods of time, it starts to make my ear itch from it sitting in my ear canal too long. The hypnosis tracks I'm planning to listen to for the next two weeks are for exercise and weight setpoints. I chose an exercise track to help get my mindset to wanting exercise (I've been reviewing my exercise videos to watch a modified version of what I'm supposed to do.) The weight setpoint track is supposed to help me modify by bodies setpoint to a lower body weight. I truly believe hypnosis can help guide you to your desired state as long as you take action in addition to listening to the tracks consistently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment