Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 32 - 12/27/11 - Confessions :(

Everyday is getting harder and harder to do. I thought I'd be used to food constantly in my face. WRONG! I did manage to freeze Christmas food, to give me incentive that I could eventually eat that dish, although I probably wouldn't when the chance comes. It was just a nice visual to see in my freezer.

I however did do something very very bad. I ate a piece of chocolate. Not a whole bar, but a square of it. It was worth 70 calories but it was still a bad move on my part. I paid for it in a really bad stomach ache. I was in pain. My tooth was hurting as well. I felt so guilty afterwards, but it was sooooo good.

Why even mention this? To prove that I'm not perfect and had fell for temptations as well. I have to plan this better, I know. I'm only halfway through this cleanse.

I really miss eating, but seeing the results, keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment