Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 14 - 12/09/11

**Sigh**

Talk about an emotional day. I've been baking and cooking like crazy and trying to force my family to eat it - just so I can get jealous that they could eat everything I can't. I know it's pretty childish. I have to have more control. I woke up happy that I finally moved my weight down two notches.

I had to do some grocery shopping today. I felt detached to all the food, UNTIL I got home. There was some negativity here and there. A lot of self-talk. It seems that there is a pattern that nearing the evening, it would get easier for me. It's the daytime that gets to me. I'm not sure why.

I stopped checking the scale too often. The first couple of days I was checking every hour. I noticed that it fluctuated so much from hour to hour - it became exhausting. So I usually check my weight right after my first bathroom stop, but before my salt water flush (I retain the salt throughout the day). Then near the end of the evening...just to help remind me to drink more water. Otherwise, it would be a letdown.

I'm wondering if I should keep the adjusted formula I came up with for my lemonade or change it up a bit. Not that I want to accelerate my weight loss, although that WOULD be nice. I just want that salt out of my system.

Tomorrow will be my test, I'm going to be visiting family and taking my lemonade with me. Hopefully I can survive this whole ordeal. I know my family always cooks up my favorite dishes. Oh no, my favorite dishes! We'll see, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment