Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 11 - 12/06/11

I'm finally going to attempt to blog or vlog the night of the actually day I'm reviewing.

SO...

I've been obsessing about FOOD and being HUNGRY all day long! My worse thought was craving McDonald's Chicken Nuggets in a vat of BBQ sauce...yummmmm. My mouth is watering as I write this. I fed the kids the rest of the tamales which they happily gobbled up. That actually made me happy because my oldest was very sick this morning and couldn't even eat.

The saddest thoughts that have gone through my mind, is that I had a hard time feeling sorry for people complaining about how "hungry" they were or that they were "starving". I just wanted to chuck a book or some object across the room with the thoughts of "LIKE THEY KNOW!" running at the back of my mind. I'm not talking about homeless folks or anything, just people who prolonged eating by a couple of hours or so. This cleanse has really tested me so far, I mean REALLY tested me.

I think one of the greatest symptoms which has become my enemy at the same time, is gaining a clearer sense of smell and taste. I'm happy because I can finally smell things around me, like flowers and great cooking or my own perfume. The bad - I literally feel sick to my stomach or get headaches from the not-so-great smells. Like trash or dirty clothes or food that spoiled. My head was pounding after cleaning up something that didn't smell too appealing. I was literally upset. To top that off, I have been getting sick of the salt water drinks. I wanted to throw it up, I never had that urge before except for the last two days. The taste was so strong that I had to take breaths and suck on a lemon. I used to chug the whole thing in about a minute. It dawned on my that as I progress, it might actually become harder to do.

I'm just glad day 11 is OVER! I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment